To-Do checklist after exchange.
After Exchange Checklist
Transferring the credits
- Transferring the credits is done in the faculties in Oulu. Read more about how to start the process of recognition.
Documentation of a student exchange (all exchange programmes)
- Scan and download the Transcript of Records into SoleMOVE
- Write an exchange feedback in SoleMOVE
Erasmus student! Also remember these:
- In addition to the Transcript of Records, scan and download the following documents into SoleMOVE:
- Letter of Confirmation
- Learning Agreement
- Complete the mandatory OLS language test again. You will automatically receive a link to the language test by email.
- Respond to the Erasmus Study Survey. You will automatically receive a link to the survey by email.
Continue internationalization in Oulu
- After your exchange, you can apply to the UniOulu Exchange Ambassador Programme to become an UniOulu Exchange Ambassador. Read more about the UniOulu Exchange Ambassador Programme
- Utilize your own exchange experience and apply to become a Kummi, a student tutor for a new international student. Read more about student tutoring
International competence in working life
- Remember to utilize the competence you gathered while you were on exchange.
- International competence can give you advantage in working life as long as you know how to point them out to your possible employer.
- International competence is more than just language skills and cultural awarness. You can learn to recognise your hidden competence and how to utilize them by visiting Finnish national agency for education's international competence and working life website.