Whether you have just arrived at the University or are returning for the start of yet another year, we are delighted to see you.
When to contact Career guidance and what is it?
Education that prepares you for employment
At University of Oulu, we encourage independent critical thinking and analysis. Rather than just teaching you to pass exams, we develop skills that employers value, such as how to work as part of a team, deliver presentations and tackle problems creatively.
Employability Development Services
In today’s competitive global market, you need more than a strong academic qualification to achieve your potential as a graduate. That ‘s why we give you countless opportunities to make the most of Oulu as an undergraduate student, to boost your employability and set yourself up for throughout your life.
You can contact Career Guidance if you are registered as a student or researcher at the Oulu Univeristy. We offer assistance, if you:
- Need help with questions relating to job seeking
- Need information about the labour market situation
- Need information about the integration of graduating students into working life
- Help with how to find thesis and traineeship placement opportunities
Career Guidance services are online for now due restrictions during the coronavirus epidemic.
Check our Career Centre pages for more information for the workshops & Drop in with Career Coach every Thursday.
If you need a more profound guidance,* book an appointment here
(*We recommend that you take advantage of our workshops prior to booking a one-to-one appointment.)
Companies, university personnel and other co-operation, please use email@example.com.
* We are not providing direct placements, jobs or company lists for applying, but we can help you with your job hunting journey and point you to right direction.